Friday, April 07, 2006

Welcome to My New Garden Blog

Hi.

I'm Larry Sombke, host of Northeast Public Radio's "Gardening with Larry Sombke" heard every other Thursday at 2:00 p.m. on Vox Pop with Susan Arbetter. If you are anywhere within a couple hundred miles of Albany, NY you can hear us at 90.3 FM.

If you are too far away to pick up our signal, you can grab a podcast of the show at http://www.wamc.org/voxpop.html

I have my own Web site www.beautifuleasygardens.com where I have posted tons of great information about gardening and lawn care, but I really wanted the immediate information flow of a blog so I could bang out good garden information at the drop of a hat.

If you have comments or questions about my blog or about gardening in general, contact me at my Web site.

Stay tuned and happy gardening!

1 comment:

slinkdogg said...

Hi larry, love the show and am looking so forward to this blog as well as your book if I win a copy...keep up the great work...mark